The garden is open all year round and every day for groups
The guest suite of the Renaissance manor house
The suite is located on the first floor overlooking the main courtyard and the gardens and is composed of :
- a 27 m2 bedroom (140 cm bed)
- an adjoining bathroom (bathtub, hairdryer, Maison Caulières eco-labelled care products)
- a 27 m2 bedroom with two 90 cm beds (possibility of a 180 cm bed)
- a private landing of 10 m2 between the two.
- Access to the 90 m2 attic and its Renaissance framework converted into a living room with its billiard table, table football, a home cinema and and a magnificent library.
- Mini-bar, coffee machine, kettle (Richard coffees and Mariages Frères teas).
- Free and unlimited Wifi.
- Pear and oak parquet flooring.
- Secure parking.
- Free access to the gardens and the arboretum, label Jardin Remarquable.
- Heated swimming pool in season (towels available).
- Tennis in the park (rackets and balls are available).
- Shop and tea room.
In the dining room with 18th century woodwork or on the terrace.
Book your stay
Prolongez votre séjour grâce à nos codes de réduction :
→ "HAPPY5" pour un séjour de 3 ou 4 nuits
→ "HAPPY10" pour un séjour à partir de 5 nuits
→ "HAPPY12" pour un séjour de 8 ou 15 nuits
Un équipement premium
Bathroom and toilet
A caring welcome
We offer the option of having dinner and/or breakfast delivered to your holiday home for you to enjoy on your arrival. All dishes are prepared using products from the estate or carefully selected local farmers.
We all work together for the good of the environment so you can savour authentic local flavours while respecting the planet and the environment.
The perks of an unforgettable stay
Enjoy private access to the gardens and arboretum outside opening hours.
Enjoy the heated swimming pool in season. Children under the responsibility of parents. Towels not provided.
Climb to the net!
Perform a few serves and volleys on the most rural tennis court in France. Remember to bring your balls and rackets.
And for the kids...
A playground and wooden cabins. The perfect setting for exciting adventures!
A foothold between Sologne and Berry
The Estate, although totally enclosed and out of sight, is located in the heart of a charming Berry village. You will find all the local shops within walking distance (Bakery, grocery store, butcher, pharmacy, Post Office, Bar Tabac, Restaurant) or by car (supermarkets in Valençay (8 km) and Chabris (12km). And set off to discover the Loire Castles and Beauval Zoo!